Field Marketing SpecialistSheffield, England, UNited Kingdom
Tasked with supporting the Sales Team in developing and reaching the Sales/Commercial objectives within the set geographic area. Provide marketing as well as
Follows general business guidelines as agreed with Supervisors. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
Initially reports to the Country GM, or as foreseen by the company organization chart.
- Drive Patient and Healthcare
Pracitionerfield marketing programs
- Develop rapport with key clinicians to drive company business and acceptance of diagnosis and treatment;
- Support the surgeon and the referring surgeon education programs to the local communities of
- Represent the company on various occasions such as congresses, exhibits, etc.;
- Provide feedback on new opportunities for sales, technology, problems, competitive activity, etc.;
- Communicate effectively and openly to the Sales Team & Senior Mgmt. as required;
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in respect of the Company Ethical/Quality Standards;
- Support the Quality System;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Highly motivated professional or graduate willing to work in a small, fast growing medical device company where commitment and results orientation are of main importance. Able to maintain
High integrity, sound character, work ethic and passion to succeed are a must.
1 to 2 years of sales experience within the in Orthopaedic business or recently qualified science graduate.
Extensive UK-wide travel.
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Medical Device, Hospital & Health Care
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development Marketing